- Following completion of this online training, participants will be able to:
- Identify and define different types of cybercriminal/fraud activity.
- Demonstrate appropriate terminology and classification of cybercrime.
- List impacts of cybercrime on its victims.
- Identify multiple resources designed to assist victims of cybercrime/fraud.
- Identify six foundational techniques designed to mitigate an individual’s exposure to cybercrime.
- Identify the value of accurate data collection as it applies to cybercrime.
- Identify cybercrime related information to be gathered and reported using the online form.
- Identify the role of 211 operators in cybercrime reporting.